||Android App Developer
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screens.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
1.5 + years
||Digital Marketing Expert
Desired Skills and Qualification:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Strategize and create proposals related to India sales and its proper execution
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with organization goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Build & manage Google Adwords, Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Minimum 2 to 4 years Experience in Digital Marketing
- You should have in-depth knowledge of SEO and Digital Marketing Methods and tools
- You should have worked previously on similar projects and should be able to provide working web-site samples where design, development, SEO, digital marketing work has been done by the candi-date independently
- Strong Communication Skills - Verbally and Written
- SEO and Digital Marketing experience a must
- WordPress website Seo Experities
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc) Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Candidate must have relevant experience in SEO. Candidate Should be keen to learn new technologies, latest updated, PPC.
- Candidate should have knowledge of latest SEO/SEM trends, methods and best practices.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a team member.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools Should have worked on Link Building & Spammy Link Analysis Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing.
- Should have Worked on PPC (Pay per Click) campaigns
- Expert Knowledge On Page Off Page SEO Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Content Marketing Strategies
- Google Certification Preferred
- The candidate must well versed in content marketing.
- Reporting KPI on a Daily/Weekly basis based on the KPIs defined for the campaign