- Write and edit creative materials for online marketing, advertisements as well as website content.
- To be responsible for brands communication on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn And managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community.
- Copy-edit to ensure that only flawlessly written material is published.
- Maintain writing guidelines and best practices to guide the creation of quality communications.
- Research and write technical information that suits technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be able to read, research and understand new concepts/technologies with ease and communicate the same in simple, easy manner.
- Identify and articulate ideas on thought leadership and work with business owners to develop materials including whitepapers, research reports, presentations and case studies.
- Work with design team for layout/design of content as and when require.
- Should have experience in SEO content writing.
|Min. 1 year
||Urgent Openings for Sr. Software Sales Executive | Software Sales Executive
- Responsibilities of the job include:
- Generate leads, make strong solution sales pitch, negotiate, manage quotation/proposal or any other
email communication and close deals.
- Responsible for doing follow-ups and field visits to potential clients.
- Responsible for preparing proposals, quotation and any other related docs for clients, as per their
- Identify, prioritize and close new clients to meet our revenue and gross profit objectives.
- Work closely with Senior Management to define the sales strategy and execute against it.
- Focus attention on the highest priority accounts that are in line with our company strategy.
- Research areas for new technology development that will permit the capture of new markets and
- Work with Product Development team and make them understand client’s requirement to provide
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and a positive reputation within the industry.
- Represent our company at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients.
- Responsible for executing Sales Campaigns.
- Provide inputs to product management based on customer needs, trends & competition to build product
- Work on aggressive targets.
- Key skills:
- Business Development Management, Solution Sales, Lead Generation, B2B Sale, Relationship Building, Software Sales
- Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B Software Sale.
- Any Bachelor's degree with relevant experience, MBA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong initiative as well as excellent teamwork.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with convincing skill.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – INR 4,20,000 annually + Conveyance + attractive Incentive
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales
Role Category: Software Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Working Days: Monday-Friday (Sat & Sun fixed offs)
Education: UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management,
PG: MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
|2 - 3 year